Dear St. Charles Families, Friends and Fans!
We have a special request to ask you, and we know the Chargers will pull through for us!
We are putting together a fabulous new project and want you to submit a short VIDEO of between 5-20 seconds telling us why you LOVE St. Charles. It can be ANYTHING you can dream up, but here are few starting points:
- I love SCB because:
- The reasons I love SCB are:
- My favorite teacher:
- My favorite activity:
- My favorite lunch:
- My favorite special day:
- My favorite St. Charles memory is:
We’d love to see submissions from students, parents, grandparents, friends, alumni, community members… even pets! This is your time to shine and to let those creative juices flow. Submissions need to be sent in by Monday, March 26.
Here are a few guidelines for you to remember when filming. You can use any device, just remember to please…
- Make sure you film in a light area but away from direct sunlight.
- If you are filming on a phone, please hold it sideways in ‘Portrait’ aspect (mode).
- Film in a quiet environment so we can hear what you are saying!
- Please, please be succinct! We want to include as many of you as we possibly can 🙂
- Finally, send us your submissions via email, but please keep the original file of your recording so we can get the high quality version of the file at a later time.
We know your time is valuable, so we want to say ‘thank you’ in advance for supporting this project. Not all video submissions will be selected for our project, but ALL entries will be submitted in a prize drawing after the deadline. The winner will receive a $25 gift card.
With that, get recording! We can’t wait to see your submissions. If you have any questions, please contact Angie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARCHIVE of Weekly Update Newsletters:
Forms can be viewed with Adobe Reader, please click here to download the reader for free.
For assistance with forms listed here or to obtain information about additional forms, please contact our school office at 612-781-2643.