Save the date and start picking your team! The St. Charles Women’s Council is sponsoring a Family Dodgeball tournament Saturday, February 24, from 1:00 to 4:00 pm in the St. Charles gym. Teams should be 6-8 players and can be made up of moms, dads, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, etc. Be creative and have fun coming up with a name or theme for your team! More details and sign-up forms coming soon.
We will have a coloring area, concessions, and a movie for non-dodgeball players so bring the whole family for an afternoon of fun and community time! Cost is $10 a team for 6-8 players.
Join us at St. Charles School on Thursday, January 18, at 6:30 pm for our Preschool Parent Night! This adult-only event is designed to help you learn all about our preschool program for 3-5 year olds. Check in begins at 6:15 pm and the program runs from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
For questions or to RSVP, call 612-781-2643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly Update 23 – February 15, 2018
- Weekly Update 22 – February 8, 2018
- Weekly Update 21 – February 1, 2018
- Celebrating Catholic Schools Week!
- Weekly Update 20 – January 25, 2018
- Family Dodgeball Tournament and Kid Activities: Feb. 24
- Scholarship opportunity for K-8 students
- Weekly Update 19 – January 18, 2018
- Weekly Update 18 – January 11, 2018
2727 Stinson Blvd.
St. Anthony, MN 55418
After-School Care: 612-787-1119
Attendance Line: 612-787-1199
Danny Kieffer, Principal
Half-Day Preschool: 8:45 to 11:45 am
Full-Day Preschool: 8:45 am to 2:40 pm
Half-Day Kindergarten: 7:40 to 11:45 am
Kindergarten through 8th Grade:
7:40 am to 2:40 pm